One of the by-products of anaerobic digestion process is biogas or often called as methane gas because of its high content in volume. This gas can be used for energy generation. We provide advice and solution on biogas engineering and energy management. Our company has technical collaboration with Chiang Mai University – Energy Research Development Institute, Thailand (CMU-ERDI) which has more than 20 years of experience in biogas technology. CMU-ERDI’s project reference is extensive with over 1000 project setups spanning various industries such as palm oil mill, livestock farms, slaughterhouse, industrial and agricultural factories. We also offer a complete BIOGAS FLARE and BIOGAS BURNER SYSTEM with safety aspects to suit our client’s needs.
CMU HYBRID CHANNEL DIGESTER
- High COD removal.
- Long life time (>15 years).
- Higher agitation efficiency with simple pumping circulation and flow distribution and bubbling through pipe nozzles. No blockages.
- Simple mixing devices. Mixing is based on several unit pumps.
- All mechanical parts are placed external for easy service and maintenance. Low maintenance costs.
- Effective biogas production with high wastewater treatment capability.
- Low construction and operation cost.
CONTINUOUS STIRRED TANK REACTOR (CSTR)
- Suitable for wastewater with high suspended solid.
- Easy maintenance.
- High efficiency due to high chance of contact between microbial and organic matters.
OPEN / ENCLOSED FLARE
- Flare Tip Assembly
- Fire Control Equipment such as Flame Arrester
- PLC Control Panel (weather proof)
- Ignition system
- Control valves
- Moisture Separator
- Pressure Measurement Equipment
- Temperature sensor
- Buner assembly
- Fire Control Equipment such as Flame Arrestor, Flame sensor
- PLC Control Panel
- Gas Train from U seal to Burner
- Combustion Blower Assembly
- Control Valves
- Pressure Measurement Equipment such as Pressure gauge, Transmitter
- Moisture Separator
Puchong Office – HQ:
No.17 & 19, Jln TPP 5/13, Taman Perindustrian Puchong, Seksyen 5, 47100 Puchong, Selangor D.E., Malaysia.
Tel: (603) 8061 6868, Fax: (603) 8061 7033