Our new suite of oil palm handbooks are now available.
- Nursery (from seed to seedling).
- Immature (from land clearing to first harvest with comprehensive coverage of replanting).
- Mature (all aspects of mature oil palm management).
- Agronomy (all aspects of oil palm agronomy and methods for efficient resource use and yield intensification).
- General (all aspects of staff and labour management as well as sustainability and occupational health and safety).
You can purchase books at our on-line shop at https://tropcropshop.com or you can obtain a price list and order form by sending an email to Tropical Crop Consultants (TCCL) at firstname.lastname@example.org.