I am a Nigerian from the south west, tropical region, rainforest zone, Nigeria who wants to go into Palm oil farming. In Nigeria I am only familiar with ”Tenera breed”. The ”AA Hybrida 1S” breed is new to me, the following are my questions;
(1) Is this breed ”AA Hybrida 1S” a better breed compared to ”Tenera” breed?
(2) What about the quality and quantity of Palm kernel oil produced from ”AA Hybrida 1S” compared to that of ”Tenera” breed?
(3) Would the ”AA Hybrida 1S” breed grow well in the south west, tropical region, rainforest zone in Nigeria?
(4) What is the maturity time for the seed in the nursery in case I buy the seeds from you?
(5) What is the maturity time for the nursed seeds after transplanting to the field?
(6) What is the cost of the seeds?
(7) What is the life span of the ”AA Hybrida 1S” breed?
(8) Is it advisable to abort its fruits of the ”AA Hybrida 1S” breed at the early stage?
(9) What is the normal height of the ”AA Hybrida 1S” breed tree at full maturity?